July 21-26, 2013
For nearly 100 years families have found the CBMC Family Conference a place where:
- Couples learn marriage skills, how to be better parents and grow spiritually.
- Children, youth, teens and college students grow in their faith.
- Families bond while having a fun vacation experience together.
- There is lots of fun, with many different indoor and outdoor activities.
- Friends grow together and learn to "draw near to God."
Every year the CBMC Family Conference, held at beautiful Lake Junaluska, NC brings friends and families together for a wonderful family vacation where everyone in the family has fun, grows closer together, and hears great teaching from the Word of God. Be sure your family is blessed this year by breaking away to the mountains and building your families so that each person will find "a better hope."
Click Here for the Conference Flyer!